1st generation – H.O.T, S.E.S, Fin.K.L, Sechs Kies, Shinhwa, G.O.D, etc.
2nd generation – SNSD, BIGBANG, TVXQ, Wonder Girls, 2NE1, Kara, T-ara, 2PM, BEAST, Infinite, SHINee, Super Junior, etc.
3rd generation – EXO, BTS, BLACKPINK, TWICE, Red Velvet, Wanna One, Seventeen, NCT, GFRIEND, Mamamoo, etc.
4th generation – TXT, ITZY, Aespa, STAYC, IVE, ENHYPEN, Stray Kids, etc.
Honestly, I think the 2nd generation is legendary… There were a lot of hit songs among the public from 2007 to 2012 + Personal popularity was high
1. [+106, -5] I think the 2nd generation, loved by everyone, is legendary
2. [+67, -6] It’s the 2nd generation… From the 3rd generation onwards, the reactions of each generation started to be different, and now… only the fans exist. The public doesn’t know about idols
3. [+20, -0] Although the 3rd generation did the best, the 2nd generation was popular with both the fandom and the public, I remember singing along to their songs even when I was so young
4. [+17, -0] The 2nd generation,, In the 2nd generation, I watched music shows from start to finish even when my favorite idols weren’t performing. But from the 3rd generation onwards, I won’t watch music shows if my favorite idols don’t perform
5. [+13, -0] I think it’s the 2nd generation. The 3rd generation is the most popular worldwide for sure. But for the 2nd generation, it was K-pop that the whole country listened to, that era was legendary..
Original post (1)